VFR Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”) has established this Policy as the code of conduct to be observed by all our employees in order to properly handle all the personal information you provide to us and will ensure compliance with the Policy.
Purposes of Use
- 1. We will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines established by the national government, and other norms about handling of personal information (information by which a specific individual can be identified, including Individual Identification Codes). For that purpose, we have formulated a personal information protection management system in compliance with Japan Industrial Standards (JIS Q 15002: Personal Information Protection Management Systems―Requirements) and will operate it properly.
- We will commit to obtaining, using, and providing personal information appropriate for the nature and scope of our business. As part of such commitment, we will avoid handling, and take measures not to handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the specified purposes of use.
- When we completely or partly entrust handling of personal information to outside contractors, we will supervise the contractors as necessary and appropriate so that the entrusted personal information may be safely managed.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party except with your approval or when required under laws and regulations. We will not provide your personal information to any third party through the opt-out system (as mentioned in Article 23, paragraph 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information).
- If you are under the age of 16 and there is a possibility that we will obtain your personal information, we will take special care with respect to handling of such personal information, for example, by requiring parental consent before you provide the personal information to us.
- We will take measures to prevent or rectify the leakage, loss, or destruction of personal information.
- We will properly and promptly respond to your complaints and consultations about handling of personal information. We will also accept your requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information possessed by us, provided such information is subject to disclosure (i.e., requests for notifications related to the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or the suspension of use or provision thereof). For details about the procedures for requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the “Personal Information Complaint & Consultation Desk” mentioned below.
- We will continue to improve the personal information protection management system.
enactment in April 2020
Personal Information Complaint & Consultation Desk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Policy on Specific Personal Information
We respect the value of information and are constantly striving to ensure management and protection of information. Fully recognizing the importance of the management and protection of specific personal information based on the respect for its value, we have established this Basic Policy for the purpose of organizational efforts to ensure proper handling of specific personal information, etc.
- Name of the business operator
- Compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines
We will properly handle specific personal information in compliance with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the Guidelines for the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information.
- Matters related to measures for safety management
As for measures for safety management of specific personal information, we have separately established the Regulations for Handling Specific Personal Information and will take adequate measures to realize proper handling.
- Contact for questions and complaint processing
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our handling of specific personal information, please contact us using the contact details below.
Company name: VFR Inc.