Article 1 (Apply)
- These Terms shall apply to any relationship between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- The Company may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as “individual rules”) regarding this service, such as rules for using the service, in addition to these terms. These individual rules, regardless of their names, form part of the Terms.
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding Article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the applicant for registration shall agree to these terms and apply for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the use registration shall be completed by the approval of the Company.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we have no obligation to disclose the reason.
- If you submit false information when applying for use registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if we judge that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- Users shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at their own risk.
- In no case can the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If we log in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registration information, we consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee displayed on this website separately determined by the Company in consideration of the paid portion of the Service by the method specified by the Company.
- In the event that the User is late for payment of the usage fee, the User shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
Users must not do any of the following when using this service:
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on the copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- Act of commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. about other users
- Acts of using this service for unauthorized purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts impersonating other users
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Services that we do not consent to
- Acts aimed at encountering unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts of providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if it determines that any of the following events occur.
- When performing maintenance inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
- The Company can restrict the use of this service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following. Shall.
- Breach of any provision of these Terms
- When it turns out that the registered matter is false
- In the event of default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Users by the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from the Service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall make any actual or legal defects in the Service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, infringements, etc.). Including or implied) is not guaranteed either explicitly or implicitly.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to users due to this service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user for this service (including the Terms) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law.
- Even in the case set forth in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by special circumstances (such as the Company or the User) out of the damages caused to the User by default or tort by the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence). We shall not be liable for any damages that are foreseen or foreseeable.) In addition, compensation for damages incurred by users due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from users in the month in which such damages occurred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between the user and other users or third parties with respect to this service.
Article 10 (Change of service contents, etc.)
Our company can change the contents of this service or stop providing this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the user if it is deemed necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after this agreement is changed, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or communication)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless a change is reported from the user in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will deem that the currently registered contact is valid and will notify or contact the contact, and these will be notified by the user at the time of making a call. Is considered to have been reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Article 15 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
- In interpreting these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be the governing law.
- In case of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.